We never thought it would happen. Preposterous we said – Academies will never shut down!
Shuttered buildings, empty auditoriums: classroom teaching at Rungta Group of Institutions has been suspended since 24 March 2020. Thanks to online teaching, however, students can still attend their lectures virtually.
In the BC i.e Before Corona times, online learning was an option of learning; little did we know it would now become a way of doing things. This seismic switch has been a great feat not only for lecturers and students, but also for the staff providing technical and didactic support. It’s certainly the new age.
So many students have found themselves in lockdown, and although some assignment dates have been pushed back and there may be leeway – if you’re used to the face-to-face camaraderie of campus life, all this self-isolation might start to feel really… isolating. So how can the students of XI and XII standards maximize their study time while being quarantined at home?
Adaptability is the answer. The willingness to change is itself a hallmark of successful education. Thus, we have gathered tips and advice from lecturers across our Institutes to help you stay positive and productive during the COVID-19 lockdown.
How Rungta Group of Institutions assists the XI and XII Standard Students for their future?
The lockdown has left undergraduate students concerned over missing out on classes and potential job opportunities. To ease some of these concerns, Rungta Business Incubator-RUBI has designed an online learning portal Toodle, to help students brush up their skills during the lockdown.
7 Great Things Toodle Does To Prepare You For The Future
- Doubt-clearing sessions with faculty member
- Access previous year question papers with solution
- Watch lecture videos of NPTL at home
- Career planning sessions with a counselor
- PPT access for at home learning
- Concise lecture notes
- Chat with Directors and Principles to resolve queries
Career Counseling Sessions To Ease Career Anxiety
Amidst the Pandemic, our counseling, accessibility, career advisory and wellbeing services will be open and deliver their services fully online. Our counseling services support you at a range of levels, from answering your questions about final examinations, classes, mentorship guidance and advice during crises and other stressful situations. Students can register on Toodle or alternatively reach us via Zoom.
Our mentors and teachers will be listening to the problems of each caller with patience and seek to address their concern. While it may seem like an isolating time, you are not going through this alone — thanks to technology, you’re likely able to get help and information from your Institute without leaving home.
What XI And XII Standard Students Must Do During The Quarantine Time?
Although the quarantine does act as a restriction to our freedom, yet we can still do a lot while following social distancing. Before the pandemic, it was easy to escape to study at a coffee shop or library (or at least somewhere silent), but we’re now readjusting to a new normal in which home studying is the only option. Since you have all the time in your hands, now is a good time to brush up on your skills and get ready for the next chapter of your academic journey.
- Learn new skills: Students must utilize this time to learn new skills to boost confidence and make you ready for future challenges and requirements. Subscribe to online courses and indulge yourself in skill learning projects.
- Decide your major: Get enough information from our teachers and mentors to figure out what you might or might not be interested in pursuing as a major. You need to pick a major that your future self will thank you for.
- Study ahead: Get in touch with our professors to acclimatize with the topics that are going to be covered in the next year or semester. Getting a head start on your studies to stay ahead of the curriculum.
- Focus on online competitive exams: Put your focus and give enough time for online competitive exams like CGPET (Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test). Solve aptitude problems, improve vocabulary, stay up to date with the status quo, and hone your reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Utilize time for career planning: Utilize this time for your good. You can plan your future from college enrollment to the dream job you seek to achieve. From interview tips to resumes and cover letters, we will make sure you are ready for life after Rungta!
- Enhance your technical skills: The best way to enhance your technical skills in research sitting at the comfort of your home is by enrolling yourself in an online certification course of your interest.